Are you a new drone operator in Los Angeles who is looking for a place to practice? Are you frustrated with the lack of open spaces? Do you need a place where you can fly and master the controls? If so, you’re in luck. In this video, we share our top two spots in LA where you can safely fly and practice using your drone without fear of citation.
Keep in mind that there are places in LA where you can legally fly, but they are quite limited. We recommend getting your FAA Part 107 certification which not only allows you to fly commercially, but it teaches you information around airspace classifications, weather patterns, and overall best practices when operating and maintaining a drone. Getting a certification will give you knowledge that will make you a better UAS/UAV pilot.
If you’re interested in pursuing your FAA Part 107, we highly recommend Drone Pilot Ground School by UAV Coach. You can get $50 off the course by using our discount code: TRIPASTUTE50
– Apollo XI Model Aircraft Field (6201 Woodley Ave, Encino, CA 91436)
– San Fernando Valley Flyers
– Rose Bowl Lot H (1001 Rose Bowl Dr, Pasadena, CA 91103)
– Drone Pilot Ground Course (USE DISCOUNT CODE “TRIPASTUTE50” for $50 off)
– Aerial (Drone) Footage Playlist