Enrolling in Global Entry is a great way to reduce the stress and time of going through customs when entering the US by allowing you to use a special kiosk and line. The program also includes TSA PreCheck (which is worth $85 if enrolled on its own), improving the experience for domestic flights, not just international ones. At $100 for five years of expedited re-entry and TSA PreCheck, we think that Global Entry is a valuable program for any US traveler.
In this video, we review the process for getting Global Entry, and cover some tips and tricks to help maximize the program. Whether you are considering Global Entry or already enrolled, we hope you’ll find our tips valuable and useful.
- SITE: US Customs & Border Patrol (CBP) Global Entry
- SITE: Global Entry Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- ARTICLE: “Top 6 Cards for Global Entry and TSA PreCheck” (The Points Guy)
- ARTICLE: “What to Expect in Your Global Entry Interview” (Thrillist)
- ARTICLE: “How I Saved $500 on Global Entry Fees for My Entire Family” (Million Mile Secrets)