Do you have a Chase Sapphire Reserve, or planning to get one? Wondering what you should do to maximize the value of your card? Then this video is for you! We explore some top things to do once you become a cardmember.
The Chase Sapphire Reserve is one of the top travel rewards cards, and for many reasons. Learn to take advantage of some of the key benefits offered by the card, such as:
– 3x points for travel and dining
– Priority Pass airport lounge membership
– Rental car status (National & Avis)
– Global Entry / TSA PreCheck program reimbursement
– $300 annual travel credit
– Increased Chase Travel Portal redemptions