One of the most frustrating scenarios when traveling is to have a major delay. Oftentimes, the situation is out of your control, and you’re left stranded in a crowded airport or terminal. But then you realize that you have a travel credit card with all sorts of benefits — one of which is trip delay coverage.
In this video, we review how the coverage works, and provide some additional tips when using the benefit. Understanding this feature can really change your travel misfortune, and even just having the flexibility and option can be empowering when heading to and from your destination!
– “How to Get Back $450 from Your Travel Credit Card After a Flight Delay” (MyBankTracker)
– “Trip Delay Reimbursement and the Credit Cards That Offer It” (The Points Guy)
– “10 Credit Cards That Reimburse You If Your Flight Is Delayed” (One Mile at a Time)
– “Do You Get Travel Insurance With the AMEX Platinum Card?” (Million Mile Secrets)
CREDIT CARDS (AFFILIATE LINKS):
– Chase Sapphire Reserve
– Chase Ink Business Preferred